Rosters, Schedules and Scores
MaxPreps homepages for North Valley Baptist Schools:
Our interscholastic sports program for boys includes soccer, basketball, and baseball. Our teams compete in the Private Schools Athletic League within the CCS. Cheerleading and volleyball are available for the girls.
It is a privilege for any student to be a member of our sports program, but a student will not receive special privileges for playing on the team. The privilege of participating may be restricted due to grades, behavior, attitude, accumulation of demerits, or any serious infraction of school rules. It is our goal to have athletes that possess character both on and off the field.
Each athlete must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher to participate. Grades will be checked every Friday. If a student falls below the academic standard, he will be ineligible to play in any sport for the entire next week. If the student is able to bring up his grade by the next Friday when grades are reviewed, that student will be allowed to participate in that sport. If he is unable to bring up his grade he must sit out for another week.
In order to participate on a team, a North Valley Baptist Schools’ athlete must:
- Maintain a proper Christian testimony (dress standard).
- Attend the following church services weekly: Sunday school, Sunday morning service, Sunday evening service, Wednesday evening service and all special meetings.
- Attend Youth Hour and participate in a public soul-winning ministry every week.
- Attend all scheduled practices. If the athlete will be absent from a scheduled practice the coach must be notified 24 hours in advance. Please see below all excused and unexcused absences.
- Be on time for all practices, games, and bus departures. Tardiness in excess of 5 minutes will be considered an absence.
- Travel to and from the game on the bus with the team unless approved by the athletic director.
- Attend school for a minimum of three class periods on the day of the game.
- Pay your sports fee. An athlete will not be allowed to participate in a sport until the fee has been paid. This fee is nonrefundable.
- Refrain from inappropriate language.
- Not bring attention to himself in dress or accessory. (wristbands, hair color, etc.)
- Have a physical examination within a year of the first practice of the season. Proof of the physical should be turned in to the school office.
North Valley Baptist High School School Info